BBS Wilderness Trail Settlers Select Rye Barrel Pick
BBS Wilderness Trail Settlers Select Rye Barrel Pick Barrel 15L21-I13
PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK SHIPPING.
Selected by Andrew Watson and Chris Neville, voted on by a majority of 34 to 20 over barrel I15 by a panel of BBS members.
- Barrelled December 21st 2015 - 15 (year) L (December) 21 (Day) I13 (Barrel code), from Rick: N18
- Samples drawn from the barrel at 4 Years 4 Months (Proof at time 111)
- Tasted by Andrew and Chris on June 10th 2020 - Video
- Poll result on June 16th 2020 - Poll
- Dumped and bottled September 2nd 2020 at 4 years 8 months and 10 days, cask strength and un-chill filtered at 109 Proof. (The side label states 4 years 7 months as the labels were printed in advance of the barrel dump). Mash Bill 56% Rye, 33% corn and 11% malted barley.
Within a couple of weeks of UK distribution Andrew and Chris are planning a zoom tasting of this bottling with Shane Baker. Details will be posted within the BBS Facebook group. Save a bit, watch and drink through!!
Infusion mashing, clean steam, sweet mash, low barrel entry proof and 100 percent KY Proud®-sourced. Read more here https://www.nativespiritsonline.com/collections/wilderness-trail
DISTILLERY: WILDERNESS TRAIL
AGED: 4 YEARS
BOTTLING DATE: 2020
REGION: DANVILLE, KENTUCKY
BOTTLED STRENGTH: 54.5 ABV / 109 PROOF
BOTTLE SIZE: 75CL