Sagamore Signature Rye
Sagamore Signature Rye For Sale
Every bottle of Sagamore Signature Rye is made with unique water from Sagamore's Spring House at Sagamore Farm. Filtered through a limestone aquifer, this water helps craft a perfectly balanced spirit—versatile enough for cocktails, but smooth enough to savour on its own.
Sagamore spirit flows from a spring house, built in 1909, at Maryland’s Sagamore Farm—naturally filtered spring water, fed from a limestone aquifer. The same water that fuels their champion thoroughbreds, also cuts the rich spice of Sagamore rye, creating a spirit as revolutionary as America’s risk takers and history-makers. Sagamore's story is one of passion, of old meeting new, and crafting a timeless American Straight Rye Whiskey, strengthened by the Sagamore spring.
Tasting notes: nose; vanilla, caramel, and baking spices. Palate candied dried orange peel with notes of clove and nutmeg. Lingering hints of walnut and brown sugar to finish.
DISTILLERY: MGP / SAGAMORE SPIRITS
AGED: 4 YEARS
BOTTLING DATE: 2019
REGION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND
BOTTLED STRENGTH: 41.5 ABV / 83 Proof
BOTTLE SIZE: 70CL
- Sips Award - 2016 Platinum
- The Fifty Best - 2016 & 2018 Gold
- American Distilling Institute - 2017 Gold
- Denver Spirits Competition - 2017 Silver
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition - 2017 Silver
- New York World Wine & Spirits Competition - 2018 -Silver
- New York International Spirits Competition - 2016 Silver, 2018 Bronze 90 points
- San Diego Spirits Festival - 2016 Silver, 2017 Bronze
- American Craft Spirits Association - 2017 Bronze